#1 Hello!


 Hi!  I'm Pei-Ying Lin.  You can just call me Nadia. 

 I am 20 years old and I come from Taichung. 

I graduated from the Department of  International Business of NUTC.  

As you know, I am studying in  the Department of Finance of NTUB now.

I'm a out-going person, I can make new friends easily, also I like to hang out with my friend or travel with them.

I think I am very independent.  I love travel and I went to Qinghai to be a international volunteer in 2018.

It change me lot, I have more own thought, and love to go where I haven't been before.  In the future I want to go Africa to be a international volunteer again!

Last two summer vacation I went to work exchange in Green-Island,  I met a lot of good people, and learn scuba diving, I'm very enjoy live by the sea .  If you have a trip to Green-Island, I can be your tour guide!

After reading my page, you can understanding how much I love traveling!

At last, welcome to  my page!!!


留言